Naace is a Registered Charity No. 1060683.
Electric Paper has been providing e-learning and e-assessment resources for almost 20 years. Our interactive resources are designed to extend and transform the way ICT is taught in classrooms.
Key Stage 3
- Level Tracker for ICT - New on-line assessment monitors progress and predicts National Curriculum levels across Key Stage 3.
- ICT Matters - Interactive teaching and learning resource provides full coverage of the Key Stage 3 Framework for teaching ICT.
Key Stage 4
- ICT Links - Delivers the QCA statutory requirements for embedding ICT at KS4 across English, Maths, Science, Geography and History.
- Skills Suite for DiDA - E-learning materials with integrated teacher resources are the ideal preparation for the final Summative Project Brief.
Click here to request an appointment with one of our consultants.
- ECDL - Online diagnostic assessments, interactive training and automated testing combine to deliver the complete solution for ECDL certification.
- CLAiT - Interactive training materials for the New CLAiT and CLAiT Plus qualifications.
- E-citizen - Interactive training and automated testing materials covering all the skills on the e-Citizen syllabus.
For more information visit http://www.electricpaper.ie/schools
Author: M Bowler